Believe (verb) – To give belief; to credit; to expect with confidence. To have a firm persuasion.
Blue Mountain Christian Retreat wishes to glorify God by providing an environment where individuals, families, organizations and churches may come to hear the Word of God proclaimed through the ministry of anointed speakers and teachers.
- The Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative word of God.
- In one God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension to he right hand of the Father, and in His future return to this earth in power and glory.
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus.
- That all those who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body to those who believe and ask for it.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is readily available today as it was then. This gift is available to all believers who request it.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to everlasting punishment.
- That God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God (Gen 1:26-27). Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
- That sexual purity is the standard for all God’s children, which requires abstinence from adultery, fornication, incest, homosexuality, or other sexual relationships or practices forbidden by Scripture.
- That marriage is a sacred institution established by God and is the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime.
At Blue Mountain Christian Retreat
- At Blue Mountain Christian Retreat, we strive to:
- Disseminate the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the world before Jesus comes again.
- Meet the spiritual needs of the entire body of Christ. This ministry includes sessions for adults, as well as sessions for children and teens.
- Schedule conferences for weekend retreats and provide anointed speakers who will minister to retreat guests.
- Provide a spiritually enriching environment for all staff by offering morning prayer Monday through Saturday mornings at seven and an opportunity to hear Godly teaching from a variety of speakers. Above all, we seek to give praise and glory to God.
“Unto Him be glory in the church by Jesus Christ throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”