In order to accommodate your needs medically necessary needs please complete this form 2 week PRIOR to your arrival date.
- These items are available upon request:
- – Gluten-free cereal and Soy or Almond milk
- – Gluten-free chicken tenders, Plain chicken breast or Veggie Burger
- It is the responsibility of each guest to manage his/her diet. As a matter of health and safety, guests with medically necessary dietary needs, particularly those with severe allergies, should speak with our Food Service Director at EACH MEAL to confirm that their dietary needs have been addressed.
- If your medically necessary dietary needs are beyond our capabilities, we would suggest that you prepare and bring your own food before your arrival. We have a microwave available for your use in the dining room.
Many of your dietary needs are met at our food bars. Some additional foods are available if requested. If you have a medically necessary dietary need, request a copy of the menu to be emailed to you. Please go over the menu before you get here, make notes, and ask about how food is prepared from the chef in charge. Upon arrival in the dining hall give the host your name and they will assist you in getting the food you require.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Food Service Director. You can leave a message on the voice mail to get a return call. Please our Food Service Director at (570) 386-2154 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns.