|Minimum per unit per night except summertime||Minimum per unit per night summertime (5 night minimum)||Adults|
|Mountain View 39-42||$130.00||$135.00||$44.00|
|Farm House/ Beyrent House||1 Bedroom $178.00|
2 Bedrooms $235.00
3 Bedrooms $281.00
|1 Bedroom $178.00|
2 Bedrooms $235.00
3 Bedrooms $281.00
Summer weeks – Fri & Sat minimum rate add $5.00 per night if reservation is for less than 5 nights
Please bring your own linens and towels or they are available to rent for $8.00 each per set.
Unregistered Day Guest Fee:
Children 4-12: $6.00
13 & over: $7.00
Includes use of pool and facilities.
Youth and Children (in same accommodations with Parents)
Teens 13-17: $30.00
Children 4-12: $22.00
- Check- in Time: After 2:00 PM, except for summer reservations it is after 4:00 PM.
- Check- out Time: 10:00 AM
Campsite Rates (Tents & Campers)
|Per Night||Per Week|
|Electric & water only||$65.00||$390.00|
|Tent site (no hook-ups)||$58.00||$348.00|
|Each additional person||$9.00||$54.00|
Seasonal Campsite Rates
|(May- Mid-Nov) elect./water/sewer||$1,925.00|
|(May- Mid-Nov) elect./water||$1,675.00|
|Each additional person||$60.00|
|Unregistered person in unit per night||$9.00|
|Meals & Meal Times||Adults||Children 4-12|
|Salad Bar (Offered for Lunch & Dinner)||$11.75||$7.75|
Discount plans available, please call our Office for more information!
Deposit, Cancellation Policy & Summer Reservations
Must be received within 10 days from when reservation is made if more than 45 days from date of arrival.
-1 to 2 night stay – one night minimum rate required.
-3 to 5 nights – two night minimum rate required.
-6 to 7 nights or more – three night minimum rate required.
-8 or more nights -additional night for each 3 nights booked.
You will be given a full refund if cancelled 45 days before date of arrival. If cancelled less than 45 days before the date of your arrival, deposit is non refundable and nontransferable to another date. If reservation was made less than 45 days before the date of your arrival, the deposit is non-refundable or transferable to another date.
If you do not call to cancel or you do not show up for your reservation, you will be charged the full price for each day booked.
Reservations for less than five days (Tuesday-Sunday) for summer weeks cannot be accepted before May 1. Shortening your reservation to less than five days after 5/1 will cost the loss of minimum rate for each day shortened but not more than the original required deposit amount.
Weekend reservations made 30 days prior to arrival date must be for two nights. Holiday & extended
weekends must be for three nights.
Our meetings are for your growth in Jesus Christ our Lord. Your attendance at ALL meetings is expected. COME WORSHIP THE LORD!
- Check in time is after 2:00 PM, except for summer reservations it is after 4:00 PM. Check out time is 10:00 AM. Please call us if your plans change.
- PETS are not permitted in rental units. Pets will be permitted in campsites. Pets must be on a leash and not left unattended outside.
- Please keep the auditorium clean and neat by not bringing food or drink into this area.
- Please dress modestly. No halter tops, tube tops or short shorts on the retreat property. Shirts and shoes MUST be worn in the dining room and auditorium. Swimming attire: Modest swimwear only. NO BIKINIS, TWO PIECE SUITS, OR REVEALING SUITS (for women or for men). Because of the wide variety of swimwear, it will be left up to the pool staff to determine if the swimwear is modest. In case your swimwear is identified as not meeting our regulations, please come prepared with a tee shirt that can be worn over your swimwear. Cover-ups must be worn to and from the pool. PLEASE NOTE THAT BLANKETS IN THE ROOMS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN OUTDOORS.
- Please TURN OFF THE LIGHTS when you are not in your rooms.
- PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE A SMOKE FREE FACILITY and appreciate your cooperation.
- DRUGS, ALCOHOL, FIREWORKS or FIREARMS of any kind are not permitted on the grounds.
- Skateboards, roller-skates, roller-blades, and scooters are not to be used on the grounds. Please WALK bikes on sidewalks.
- QUIET TIME FOR ALL GUESTS IS FROM 11:00 PM TO 7:00 AM.
- Campfires are allowed but there must be an adult watching them at all times.
- During your stay photographs may be taken, and may be used in both our printed and digital promotional material.
- BMCR is not responsible for any minor, 18 yrs old or younger, left without parent or guardian.
- Must be 21 yrs old or older in order to make a reservation.
- We thank you for your spirit of cooperation in following these regulations. These regulations are designed to insure the peace and safety of all who come to seek the Lord on this mountain.